UNIR is establishing its Rectorate and headquarters in Logroño, La Rioja.
Our University, from La Rioja, but also from beyond, will foster the research, development and innovation of the region, as well as generating wealth and employment.
Our team of professionals will serve as ambassadors on all five continents.
With UNIR, the region of La Rioja stands to gain global presence, knowledge, technology, internationalisation... but above all, La Rioja will obtain a new, different university.
With its base in La Rioja, UNIR will gain an advantageous cultural, business and touristic environment.
UNIR will also forge links with collaborating centres in other cities and countries.
We will shortly be sending you an invitation to the inauguration of our Virtual Campus. Please enter the following data:
Please indicate which questions or programmes you would like further information about.
The documents and material located on the UNIR web are subject to copyright (UNIR). The use of these works for advertising and/or commercial purposes is not authorised.
All rights reserved.
Data protection policy
In compliance with the Data Protection Law (LOPD) 15/1999, of 13 December, regarding personal data, the personal details which you provide, including your email address, necessary for the formalization, administrative management, performance and development of the activities proper to the International University of La Rioja, hereafter UNIR, will be included in our personal data files, which are the responsibility and property of the UNIR.
Likewise, once the interested party has submitted their personal data to UNIR, they thereby authorise the use of said data for regular commercial or advertising communications, expressly including those by email or SMS, which the UNIR or other organisations falling within its teaching jurisdiction may send to students, alumni and potential students, providing information about their activities, news, courses, programmes and any other offer of services or products related to the activity carried out. These details shall under no circumstances be supplied to third-party companies or individuals.
You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification or objection by letter or email addressed to email@example.com
In compliance with that established in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding information society and e-commerce services (LSSI-CE), the details of the owner of this Website are indicated below: International University of La Rioja, Ltd, Calle Portales, 57 1º A, 26001 Logroño, La Rioja, Tax ID no. A26430439, Register of Companies of La Rioja, Volume 666, Book 0, Folio 8, Sheet LO-11959, Entry 1.
1. Degree in Philology
2. Degree in English Philology
3. Degree in History
4. Degree in Translation and Interpreting
5. Degree in Labour Sciences and Human Resources
6. Degree in Teaching
7. Degree in Psychology
1. Degree in Sociology
2. Degree in Environmental Sciences
3. Degree in Social Education
4. Degree in Psychopedagogy
5. Degree in Enology
6. Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization
1. Máster en Marketing y Publicidad Digital
2. Máster en Derecho Global (Global Law)
3. Máster Agente Financiero Europeo
4. Máster en formación del profesorado de educación de Secundaria (ant.CAP)
5. Máster en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales
6. Máster en Habilidades Directivas y Sociales
2. Radio en Internet
3. Intervención en dificultades de aprendizaje
4. Trastornos de personalidad
5. Arbitraje Internacional
6. Curso Superior de Agente Financiero
7. Curso Superior de Auditoría Financiera
8. Curso Superior de Mediación de Seguros
1. Curso de acceso a la universidad para mayores de 25 años
2. Programa específico de Formación del Profesorado